At Polysoude, we always strive to provide a concrete response to the needs of the most demanding industries. Furthermore, we are aware that our equipment is used in many different areas, some requiring more secure environments than others. This is the case in the High and Ultra High Purity (UHP) sectors, which complete technological processes under very special cleanliness conditions.
Today, these sectors are increasingly in the spotlight, because their production is becoming essential to many components in our daily lives. Examples of such sectors are the Micro- and Nanoelectronics industries, which include semiconductors, together with pharmaceuticals, renewable energies, chemicals, aerospace, etc. As they weld under extreme purity conditions, Polysoude has offered them a range of specially adapted and versatile equipment.
Our new Smart Welding Station P3 UHP is here!
Specially designed and built to meet the requirements of High Purity and Ultra High Purity environments, it can be combined with all our closed orbital welding heads: UHP-250, -500, -625, the complete MW range (with external cooler) as well as the MU IV and TS welding heads without wire welding heads.
The new P3 UHP Smart Welding Station is designed to meet the needs of challenging clean room welding with UHP welding heads. What are its advantages?
- The LIGHTEST automatic welding power source on the market: our Smart Welding Stations weigh only 17kg.
- Extremely COMPACT with its small dimensions (57x22x45cm), it is therefore very easy to move around, either at the factory or on-site.
- Optimum CONTROL of the welding gases: adjustable mass flowmeters are fitted to all generators.
- POWERFUL and ergonomic: Due to WiFi, the P3 UHP Smart Welding Station can be operated with a fast and user-friendly wireless touchscreen controller.
- Extremely PRECISE: With control and programming of the welding current in 1/10 ampere steps.
- For even more VERSATILITY, an external cooling unit is available as an option to connect any water-cooled welding heads.
And even more interesting features:
- Empowering Industry 4.0 Connectivity with OPC UA: Already meeting the requirements of the Industry 4.0 concept already today
- Barcode scanner: For automatic selection of the welding programme, improved documentation, etc
- As well as: Automatic welding head detection, intuitive remote control pendant, closed-loop regulation...
Download the brochure and discover all specifications of the new P3 UHP Smart Welding Station: Download section
To find out more about the world of Ultra High Purity, see our expert article on welding in clean rooms How to weld high and ultra high purity tubing in cleanroom